Retail & Private Party Clients
Our company services private party retail clients, with a very convenient mobile service. We can come to your home or office to provide our Paintless repair services on site!
Why choose PDR vs conventional repair?
Same day repair service in just a few hours.
Keep the vehicles factory finish, it will help maintain resale value
Retain original equipment body, trim, and molding parts
Hail damage repair is insurance approved
Good candidates for this process include:
• Smooth, shallow dings, dents, and creases ranging in diameter from dime-sized to basketball-sized
• Dents in plastic bumpers that have no holes, tears, or paint damage
Areas that cannot be repaired using the PDR process include:
• Sharp dings, dents, and creases that have been stretched too deep
• Areas reinforced with double metal such as the edges of a vehicle’s doors, hood, and trunk
• Damage on the edge of a body panel
• Dents with extensive paint damage (cracked or broken paint)
• Metal / Chrome bumpers.
Our process is fully paintless. We will use NO body fillers, bondo, paint or harsh chemicals to repair anything on your vehicles. Were eco-friendly with our repairs.
Choosing PDR vs traditional repair and refinish will save you time. The repair will be done in just a few hours in your drive way, vs a few days or weeks in the body shop. Most of our clients for small dents and dings, decide not to file an insurance claim as our repairs generally cost less than their insurance deductibles.
Dents & Dings
Paintless Dent Repair is the best repair option for small dents and dings. If the paint isn't damaged, then chances are, the dent is a great candidate for PDR
Most dents and creases are repaired near 100% flawless. Our trained technicians will take their time to make sure the dent is destroyed.
Auto Hail REPAIR
Our PDR speciality is hail damage repairs. We are able to help process insurance claims from start to finish. Our professional estimating process ensures accuracy in determining actual damages to your vehicle.